Fill the application form below to apply
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
- SOFTWARE DESIGNERS
or Mid Level skills
- PREFERABLE -
Bethel Digitech is looking for suppliers; Software Engineers, Programmers, Designers, Software Developers, Full Stack Software Developers, Front End, Back End. Mobile App & Web App Developers, wanted for new Fintech (Digital Banking/Payment Application)
Advance level or Mid level of skilled developers, engineers or designers preferable
Bethel Digitech is about to lunch a Digital Banking/Payment gateway application.
Qualified Software Engineers, Developers, & Designers needed.
If you are interested in any of these position, please, fill in the form below and send a copy of your CV in pdf, word or png file to email@example.com
Please, specify if you are an independent Developer who want to work directly with our team, or you are a group of developers (suppliers) looking to work on a project with us as a group or team of developers to work with our team.
Also, please, specify if you are an advance level or a mid-level developer.
Note; Beginner level/fresh graduates with no professional experience does not qualify for this project and should not apply. If you are not experienced, please, consider a work placement with us if you wish to be a part of this project.
Applicant must possess the following qualities:-
- Must speak English very well, very clear and audible English language
- English level must be above 75%
- Should be confident, agile and patient
- Must have a quiet and bright environment suitable for video meetings to work remotely if required.
- Must already have previous or ongoing professional software engineering skills, or software development skills or software designing skills above average level of skills
-Must be able to work with little of no supervision. Working professionally without supervision if most preferable.
What you need to know?
1. Working arrangement could be freelance, Part time or full time.
2. Work hours could be minimum of 2hrs to a maximum of 6 hrs per day for part time working or Full time working hours from 6hrs to 8hrs per day. With one hour unpaid break in between working hours if above 4 hours.
3. Training hours may be considered work hours and may be paid for by Bethel Digitech. Some training hours will not be paid for depending on your contract. This will be discussed with you from the start.
4. Training hours are maximum of 4 to 6 hours per day. And after training, working hours are likely to change to maximum hours of either part time or full time as selected on application.Training could last between 1 week to 4 weeks. Most training below two weeks is mostly likely not paid for and may not be considered working hours.
Experience should be minimum of 1 year to 3 years experience for mid level and 3 to 5 years experience or more for Advance Level with a verifiable previous or ongoing job.
Salary/payment is negotiable
Salary expectation should be based on your experience and capability.
Comprehensive details of daily task will be shared with successful candidate(s)
If you are happy to proceed, please apply for this role by filling the form below and send your CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Apply for this role by Filling the Form Below
For further enquiry:-
71-75 Shelton Street,
London, WC2H 9JQ
77 Lower Camdem Street,
Dublin 2, D02 XE80
Republic of Ireland